ViewBug Phone Numbers and Emails

Copyright Infringement Inquiries
Send Message
Is this your business?

ViewBug Customer Service Overview

• ViewBug Customer Service is rated at 1.4 out of 5. Consumers who contact the company are mostly dissatisfied. More commonly used way of contact is by phone.

Source Distribution
    57% phone 43% email
  • The best phone number to call ViewBug is 8667703403.

• The longest wait times are on Tuesday, while the shortest are on Saturday. The average call time is 14 seconds.

• People call ViewBug mainly because of refund, account and activation/ cancellation.

View full overview ›

Del Mar, California 92014
United States

ViewBug Customer Service Reviews

1.4 / 5
Bad
Hop N
Problems to pay with French visa card
stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating
3.0

In the past, i always received an automatic answer.
I had problems to pay member fees with my French visa card!I

Jason C Sib
Complaint Regarding Multiple Paid Services with No Results
stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating

Dear Viewbug.com Customer Support,
I hope this letter finds you well. I am writing to express my deep dissatisfaction with the services provided by Viewbug.com, specifically related to several campaigns and applications that I paid for as a platinum member.

Unfortunately, despite my repeated attempts, I have received no resolution or response from your team.
Firstly, I have repeatedly paid for your logo service on three separate occasions, hoping to receive a professional logo design for my business. Regrettably, I have not received anything in return for my payments. This lack of delivery is highly disappointing, especially considering that I trusted Viewbug.com to provide quality services.
In addition, I also participated in the "Use Your Car for Passive Income" campaign, for which my card was charged over $20. However, upon attempting to access the campaign, I was continuously directed to an error 404 page, which prevented me from utilizing the service that I paid for.

This frustrating experience has left me questioning the reliability and integrity of your platform.
Moreover, I encountered a similar issue with the "Restaurant Rating" campaign. Despite being charged for this service, I was met with yet another error 404 page, preventing me from engaging in the intended campaign. This not only wasted my time and money but also indicates a lack of attention to ensuring the functionality and accessibility of your offerings.
Lastly, I made the decision to purchase the Pro version of your "Viewcoin" app, anticipating advanced features and enhanced user experience. However, after paying for the upgrade, I found that the app failed to work properly.

This technical malfunction severely impacts my ability to maximize the benefits of being a platinum member.
As a valued platinum member of Viewbug.com, I expected not only reliable and functional services but also prompt customer support. Regrettably, my experience thus far has shown a complete lack of responsiveness from your team. I find it incredibly disheartening that my concerns have gone unanswered, leaving me feeling ignored and frustrated.
I urge you to take immediate action to rectify these issues. I kindly request a refund for the logo services I paid for but never received, as well as the failed campaigns and malfunctioning Viewcoin app.

Additionally, I expect a thorough investigation into the recurring technical issues that lead to the error 404 pages, as this has caused unnecessary inconvenience and wasted my financial resources.
I sincerely hope that you will address these concerns promptly and provide the level of service that your platinum members deserve.

I value the potential of Viewbug.com and would like to see improvements in both the quality of services and customer support.
I look forward to a timely resolution to this matter. Please acknowledge receipt of this complaint and inform me of the steps being taken to rectify the situation.
Yours faithfully,

8% ISSUES
RESOLVED

Top Reasons of Customers Calls

Consumers Call the Most From

Why Do People Call ViewBug?

Account Question:

• “I can't access my viewbug account”
  • “The $144 membership was accidentally paid please please I need that money back my daughter accidentally bought it please”
  • “Membership”

Refund Question:

• “Refund”
  • “Refund dispute”
  • “I want my money back. I never signed up or used this. It must had been my daughter”

Payments and Charges Question:

• “Billing”
  • “Billing questions”
  • “Double charge”

Activation/ Cancellation Question:

• “Cancel subscription”
  • “My membership was canceled and I had the receipt where I paid it”

Request for Information Question:

• “Photo status.for.contest”

Product/ Service Question:

• “I ordered a product in July and have not yet received.”

Other Question:

1.8
Picture People
380 reviews
1.8
Do you have something to say about ViewBug? What happened? What can we help you with?
Submit review Don't show this popup